New Store Front

New Storenvy site

Just as a head's up for those of you who follow along, I'm working on opening a new store front through Storenvy.

I'll be gradually uploading products this month and changing a few of my links to point to that site.

How does Storenvy work?

It's very much like any other e-commerce site.  You do not have to create an account to make a purchase (just choose "guest" at checkout).  Payments are processed through PayPal.  So it's really very similar to the way Etsy is set up.

Why the change?

While I've really enjoyed selling on Etsy, they charge listing, renewal, and commission fees.  It's not much, but when you have over 100 items, it does add up.  Storenvy also allows me to do a lot more customization than Etsy.

What about you Etsy shop?

It's going to stay online, but I may eventually take some of my under-performing products off my Etsy shop and put them on Storenvy so I can save myself the cost of renewals on Etsy.

Becca