Tutorial Update





A few months ago I released a tutorial on how to create some of the mosaic shell art pieces that I put up in my shop.  My goal was to make it so that anyone with a printer, some shells, and a hot glue gun could tackle one of these beautiful projects.  I even went so far as to include templates and color guides to help with the placement of the shells.

I've only sold one copy of the pattern/templates so far, but I wanted to test the process myself though with the aim of updating the tutorial with better photos in the near future.  So I printed out one of my template drawings and the color guide and photographed the process.

I'm really happy with how it turned out and can't wait to add the new photos to the pattern.  :-)

For those interested, you can find the full pattern (including the 5 free templates and color guides) in my Etsy shop here:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/243110825/shell-art-tutorial-diy-mosaic-shell-art


 





 

Becca