Art Prints Coming Soon

I've been wanting to expand into making my own prints for a while now.  I have an account set up on Fine Art America where people can purchase art prints, but I haven't been really happy with it.  It's easy to use, but I very very rarely sell anything and even when I do, I get a very small commission for each print. 

So I went to a photography shop last week and finally got a print made of my favorite painting.  I'm pretty happy with the result.  I got the print done a bit bigger than the actual painting, just to see how it would turn out.  I think it looks really good.  

So for me I think the next step is finding a place that will do it a bit more affordably.  Large prints like this on high quality photo paper are a bit pricey.  I'd like to be able to offer more of a poster print style option.

So I'm going to make it a goal to research this a bit further and start offering prints by summer.  I'll keep you posted.





Becca